The new Wall Canvas Map is the ideal substitute for paper maps. You can write in it, point out the countries visited and everything you can imagine. And you can easily wash it in your washing machine!
- Measurement: 120cm x 160cm
- Materials: 95% cotton 5% other fibre. Base made of recycled cotton - nontoxic dyes.
- Carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
Complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colours may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fibre produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
- Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product.
- This item will be shipped directly from our supplier.