The Bereber Rhombus rug stands out for its versatility and elegant style!
The natural cotton colour of the base blends with the black yarn by creating a rhombus and herringbone pattern completed with fringes. This colour combination, together with the simple and elegant motifs, provides the right look in modern, Nordic and timeless ambiances and it fits in perfectly in your children's room. It is hand-made, using natural dyes and it is both light and soft.
- Measurement: 120cm x 170cm, 140cm x 210cm
- Materials: 85% cotton 15% other fibre. Base made of recycled cotton - nontoxic dyes.
- Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
Complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine. (8 kg capacity for 120x170 cm, 9 kg capacity for 140x210 cm)
- The rugs can have lint falls after the first washes as they're made of 100% natural fibre. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product.
- This item will be shipped directly from our supplier.
- BULKY ITEM - Free shipping does not apply for this product.