Wobbel Original With Felt - Baby Mouse
Regular price $295.00
The Wobbel stimulates balance and strength during play and use. In a playful way, but very efficiently, it supports physical awareness and balance. Rocking builds strength and a sense of balance and confidence; it engages both hemispheres of the brain, and it can also be calming and therapeutic. Boards are made sustainably made in Europe.
Measurements : 90cm x 30cm
Weight : 4.5kg
Material : FSC Certified beechwood, eco felt and water-based paints.
Suitable for children 0+ to adult
Use Weight : Up to 200kg
CE safty tested to European and Australian standards.
- Make sure your child always uses the Wobbel under adult supervision;
- Always use a Wobbel on a flat and level surface. Using the Wobbel on a sloped and/or rough surface could result in the Wobbel tipping over and causing injuries.
- Never wear socks or smooth shoes. Bare feet or shoes that aren’t slippery prevent accidents;
- When using the Wobbel in brigde mode (ᴖ), don’t walk near the edges, as it can tip over. Teach your children to walk in the middle. For children up to 6 years old, hold their hand in this position.
- Take care with fingers at the edges. Teach your children from the first use to always keep their fingers away of the edges. There is an entrapment hazard of the fingers and hands if they get caught under the Wobbel which could result in injuries;
- Make sure the is at least 2 meters of free space around the Wobbel (including other children). Place the Wobbel on a level surface;
- The materials of the Wobbel are subject to wear. Make sure your child doesn’t stick loose pieces in their mouth, which could result in choking. Remove them when present.
- The Wobbel is not a bed or crib. Do not let your children sleep in the Wobbel.
- Do not jump or stamp on the Wobbel. This can cause unexpected movements and cause injury.